Sunday 11 March 2018

Tom on Absolute Radio 11th March 2018

Here's Mr Smith's appearance on The Sunday Night Music Club on Absolute Radio, as he continues on the relentless push to raise awareness of Editors' new record VI OLENCE. I have to keep reminding myself that as tiring and time consuming as gathering all of this is, the band are actually living it and travelling to do it. It's the gentle kick in the ass that I need to stop moaning and keep uploading ;)

The topics are quite familiar if you've been following the campaign this far, but there is a lovely moment where he recalls the article about him having the best vocal range in Britain. One piece of news that I wasn't aware of was that Darkness at the Door is the new single, which makes me very happy indeed. I love that song. The idea of hearing a big, dumb pop song by Editors on my radio just makes my day. I am also stoked to see what Mr Rezvani does with that one. So many possibilities...

Enjoy the chatter ;)


brought to you with lots and lots of lemming-love :) x