Wednesday 28 September 2011

"Munich" on The Friday Night Project 13th Jan 2006

The quality is a bit ropey on this clip, so apologies for that. I'm monitoring the 4OD player and when this particular season of FNP becomes available, as I'm sure it will, I'll rip it and update this post. Best watched small.

The guys were installed as the "House Band" on this comedy show which aired on Friday the 13th January 2006 on Channel 4 in the UK. Every week, a guest presenter would join regular hosts Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr and a band were installed on a raised plinth to provide music. Editors played "Munich" while a group of dancers-all-with-3-left-feet shook their stuff on a very small dancefloor. I shouldn't mock because I cannot dance. Not at all. But when I bust a move or two, I hope to goodness it looks better than these folks. Check out the clip below:-


We're pretty much reaching the last few items I have of 2005 oddities/live stuff, and after I get them online we'll dive headfirst into 2006. This is where things get really interesting, because as Editors' profile grew they were invited to do more and more performances. It's good news for us fans, of course, because it means there's lots more to see and hear and trust me when I tell you that from 2006 onward, the amount of things being posted will be vast, weird at times, but ultimately it'll be Editors Heaven. There's more on the way...

brought to you with lots of lemming-love :) x