In June 2026, Editors announced the release date for their brand new album "Surface, Echo and Sound". It will come out on the 30th of October, the day before Halloween. Very appropriate! If you want to pre-order or pre-save the record, you can do that by going here.
The band also added a couple of dates to their 2027 European tour, which will see them revisiting some larger venues again.
February 18th 2027 – Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam, NetherlandsFebruary 19th 2027 – AFAS Dome, Antwerp, Belgium
Editors also released another song from that record, The Rush. The minute I saw the promo video, I spotted Tokyo as the canvas for this particular little bit of art, and it increased the temperature in my heart by several degrees. I absolutely, positively love Japan. It stars Soichiro Tanaka and Aki Kigoshi, and features them in old-people disguises dancing their way across through various locations in the city. If you were curious as to what they actually look like without the masks:-
Editors Instagram - June 2026
For all of Editors' previous Instagram posts, go here.
brought to you with lots and lots of lemming-love :) x

.png)