Wednesday 3 August 2022

Elliott interviewed on Mexiquense Radio 2nd August 2022

 
There are Editors fans who simply like how the music sounds, and then there are Editors fans who want explicit details of what went into its creation. I know which one applies to me, and this is a chance for you to discover which side you land on.

What a great interview. The DJ that did this was excellent, and seemed genuinely interested in his subject and also the subject matter at hand. As a result, the information gathered from Elliott is extremely informative. Fernando Dávila came prepared with  great questions, and not one of them was "So...what does EBM stand for?". Watch out for that one in future interviews, by the way, because I guarantee it's coming. All in all, an amazing job here.

I could offer spoilers here as to what is contained within, but I can assure you you'll enjoy the reveals more if you just settle back and let Mr Williams talk. As I said at the start, you'll know what type of an Editors fan you are by the reaction you carry at the end. Giddy joy or mild interest are your options. At least two lingering mysteries have been put to rest here, including the meaning behind the photo shared by Tom in December 2020 that had the caption "Scheming". Wow.  

I had a theory at the time on that one, and it transpires that I was totally backward in my thinking. When I'm wrong, I learn. Lesson taken. I really enjoyed this encounter, hope you will too.

Enjoy the chatter ;)


brought to you with lots of lemming-love ;) x