Wednesday 23 October 2019

Tom Interviewed by Huw Stephens 22nd October 2019

Timing.

I go travelling across Scandanavia for one week, and Editors decide to choose that time to become the most overwhelmingly publicly talkative version of themselves since the beginning of the VI OLENCE campaign. I missed a lot, but luckily we have some great fans in the ranks that have collected the things I've missed. Gary, Hannah, thank you ;)

As a result, I'm going to be playing catch-up on the remaining days I have off work, beginning with this interview from last night. Huw Stephens is standing in for Steve Lamacq at the moment and he had Tom on the phone calling in from a Berlin hotel room for a chat.

Normal service is slowly being resumed here at the Archive, thanks a lot for your patience. I'll get it all sorted out eventually ;)

stream it here

brought to you with lots and lots of lemming-love :) x