Saturday 17 June 2017

2 songs from Kosmonaut Festival 16th June 2017

This was very kindly supplied to me by Hannah of the best damn Editors forum out there, who covered for me while I was otherwise engaged in the boredom of working this afternoon. Thanks again, Captain. 

Before you ask, the answer is no. The two songs that aired on Radio Fritz today are not Cold, Magazine or Hallelujah. For them, drop by this post. What you do get to hear are A Ton of Love and Papillon, as well as some chat with King Leetch and Mr Edward Lay. Dream Dark as Your Heaven is out there and remains unheard, which sucks, but the fact that these three new songs are still uncirculated among us all is killing me. However, Hurricane Festival is just around the corner and you'd better believe that I'm ripping that sucker. Hell yes! For now though, here's a sample of the Editors 2017 festival campaign. Enjoy the music and chat ;)


brought to you with lots and lots of lemming-love :) x