Friday 12 October 2012

Chris Urbanowicz - Move Your Ass! (Two radio spots from 2005)

Two teenie-weenie little audio interviews that I've merged into one from the end of 2005 for your listening pleasure now. I believe they're sourced from 3FM, from a show called "Move Your Ass". My details are a little sketchy on this I'm afraid, as my scientifically-proven and intricate filing system wasn't up and running when I acquired the files. I can say with some confidence that the title of the show doesn't refer to repositioning your donkey.

The first part is from the 8th of November 2005. It features Chris answering the 4 big questions of the day in rapid fire. They are:-

1. Dylan, Marley or Bono?
2. Big Mac or healthy snack?
3. Will we make poverty history?
4. Can you live healthy while being on tour?

The next slightly longer interview took place about a month later on the 6th of December, and was conducted on a bed that had recently been...well, you'll find out when you listen. For a man whose reputation was built on cleanliness and a pathological fear of getting muddy at festivals, you would imagine he'd avoid such scenarios. Apparently not. Enjoy the chatter ;)


brought to you with lots and lots of lemming-love :) x